The department and team
This position is working 22.5 hours per week, over 3 days.
This exciting position has been developed to promote our company throughout the Community to grow and maintain stronger relationships within the care sector. This may include working with Health Care Professionals, local GPs, local charities, and community groups, engaged in supporting the needs of the elderly in the community.
The role covers South Devon and surrounding areas and reports directly into the Retail Sales and Operations Manager; however, time management and diary planning is to be managed by the individual. It is expected that the successful candidate will build and develop strong external relationships with new and existing customers/influencers to drive awareness, educate on the Wiltshire Farm Food solution and promote growth.
We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service and communication skills, with the enthusiasm to get out in the community and promote Wiltshire Farm Food’s. Tools and training will be provided, however you will need your own transport.
Who we are
Wiltshire Farm Foods have been cooking and delivering delicious frozen meals for over 25 years
Part of the apetito group, an award winning leading food producer for the health and social care sector, providing delicious, nutritious and sustainable meals for people at home or in care.
We’re proud to be a Living Wage employer and member of the Ethical Trading Initiative. We support British food and farming and operate a successful programme of waste reduction and resource efficiency across our whole business.
In addition to your salary you will receive a comprehensive training program, generous annual leave holiday entitlement, the ability to buy additional annual leave, retail discounts, free car parking, free turkey (or voucher) at Christmas and much more !
- Building relationships and networking with Healthcare Professionals, local community groups, retirement associations etc.
- Develop new business through these relationships by targeting influencers – we want to be the company they refer!
- To plan and carry out meal demonstrations to promote the benefits of the food and increase overall brand awareness – locations such as hospitals, care homes, day centers, warden assisted accommodation etc.
- To work closely with colleagues from the other in-house franchises and Head Office team to develop and field test new initiatives.
- To develop relationships with marketers from other franchises to ensure sharing of best practice.
- To undertake relevant administrative tasking in line with business systems.
- Strong relationship management skills
- GCSE English and Math’s (or equivalent etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- Time management, planning and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Personable and engaging
Self-starter with a can-do attitude, proactive and positive outlook, and willing to experiment with new ideas
Shows passion, drive and ambition to deliver outstanding execution in key projects
Acts as an ambassador for Wiltshire Farm Foods, building effective working relationships and networks
Full, clean driving licence and own transport
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Knowledge of Dynamics Navision
- Experience within a care based role
- Vocational sales/and marketing qualification