The department and team
This role is part time working 30 hours per week.
apetito’s aim is to create competitive advantage through the highest standards in customer service and food quality. The Customer Service Team is responsible for order processing ensuring they provide sufficient lead time to enable the distribution team to deliver on time as ordered. However the team also has a broader role to support customers as required by responding to their needs, to support them and re enforce the business relationship.
The Customer Service Advisor (CSA) will be responsible for their own group of customers ensuring that world class customer service is provided at all times. The CSA will be responsible for order processing, the management of their own accounts and dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
Who we are
We’re the leading food producer for the health and social care sector, providing delicious, nutritious and sustainable meals for people at home or in care.
We’re also the parent company of Wiltshire Farm Foods, the UK’s premier home-delivery service for ready-made meals.
Through our wide range of well-presented, nutritious meals to suit every taste and dietary need, we aim to make a real difference to lives of elderly and vulnerable people in care.
We’re proud to be a Living Wage employer and member of the Ethical Trading Initiative. We support British food and farming and operate a successful programme of waste reduction and resource efficiency across our whole business.
In addition to your salary you will receive a comprehensive training program, 33 days annual leave holiday entitlement (including bank holidays), the ability to buy additional annual leave, retail discounts, free car parking, free turkey (or voucher) at Christmas and much more!
- To drive a customer focus approach across all activities and ensure the customer service team is a centre of excellence, maintaining outstanding customer service both internally and externally.
- Ensuring timely order capture for your customers.
- Co-ordinating the communication process to ensure that all customers are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that accurate information is captured.
- Train and support other team members.
- Liaising closely with all other functions with a customer service angle negotiating on the best fit solution.
- To cover the management of others accounts during periods of absence.
- To provide a proactive approach to customer service.
- Order processing
- Call answer times
- Calls lost
- Perfect Order (Customer Service)
- Oder fulfilment (Customer Service)
- Projects on time delivery
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focused organisation and ability to nurture and cultivate a truly customer focused culture within your own team and the wider business.
- Subject Matter Expertise and a thorough knowledge with hands on experience of a Customer service.
- A passion for encouraging team work, with an innovative approach to issue resolution – being creative and continuously developing new ways to improve performance.
- Working well in a culture where all employees are engaged, able to voice their suggestions and ideas.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, both internal and external.
- An analytical fact based approach with a good understanding MS Word and Excel
- Previous experience of using SAP
- Previous experience of CRM systems
This role would suit someone who:
- Is self-motivated
- Is comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Is customer focused
- Has an outgoing and confident personality
- Is flexible and adaptable
- Enjoys working with & developing people
- Has good communication skills
- Wants to exceed expectations
- Is performance management focused