apetito Case Studies
Since entering the UK market in 1991, we've been keeping customers happy with our extensive range of delicious meals and passion for excellent customer service. That's why we're the UK's premier home-delivery service for ready-made meals and why we've won two of the Queen's Award for Enterprise in Innovation for our texture modified meals.
We work with customers across different areas of the UK and sectors - from small care homes to large NHS hospitals, schools and nurseries. Read more about how we can tailor our service and meals to your sector below.
We work closely with our care home customers and leading organisations in the industry to find innovative and straightforward answers to nutrition and catering problems within the UK care sector.
- Introducing apetito allowed carers to focus on caring for residents
- apetito’s meals were consistently appetising, delicious and nutritious
- The Texture Modified dishes meant every resident could look forward to a great meal
- Every resident gained weight after introducing apetito meals
- The Willows receive ongoing support from their dedicated apetito account manager
"If the CQC inspected us today, I could tell them the exact nutritional content of every single meal we serve"
When we work with hospitals we like to make it a real partnership - this means working alongside existing management teams, staff and nurses to ensure that everyone is thoroughly trained and ready for the transition.
- Previous experience led us straight forward to partner with apetito
- CarteChoix is served throughout the hospital following compliments
- The mobilization process was made easier with apetito
- Working with apetito is a true partnership
"With the apetito plated meal system we are able to offer nutritious meals served in a way which puts patient experience first."
Wellingtons Day Nurseries are a small group of warm, caring nurseries which focused on providing a friendly and exciting learning environment for the children in their care.
- Wellingtons Day Nursery needed an efficient way to serve high-quality nutritious meals
- Working with apetito gave staff confidence they were consistently providing good food, and parents the knowledge that their children were eating well
- Looking to the future, Wellingtons Day Nursery will be using apetito as their business grows
“As we continue to grow apetito will naturally come onboard with us and will continue to do so with any further nurseries we bring on”